terça-feira, 16 de novembro de 2010

Scene



Lights
I look up
Tears in my eyes
Something on your face
Wait
It's on your mouth now
I slowly get closer
What are you trying to do?
Oh
I see
You want to mess it up
Confuse my mind
Break my heart
Soul
Why are you doing that to me?
What did I do?
I'm sorry, okay?
I know I shouldn't have fallen in love
Not now
Not here
Not you
But, no
Don't...
Hold on
What?
Are you going to kiss me now?
KISS ME?
What's going on?
Oh
There are tears in your mouth
I feel them now
Are you crying?
What did you just say?
I don't understand
Wow
What a kiss!
That really was weird
You know
I don't know what you mean
I don't have a clue about it
I definetely don't understand
Where you want to get to
With this
But
Guess what?
I don't care
Not anymore
Doesn't matter who you are
What you were trying to do
Where you come from
As long as
You love me
Head over heels
Kiss
Cut!


Mariana Luz

2 comentários:

Campos-Henrique disse...

Como vc é mágica. Até em outro idioma as palavras escorrem por seus dedos... Mesmo com meu péssimo inglês me encanto com sua paixão. Nem se fez necessário o "pai dos burros" bretão. tirando as expressões, é claro.

A cada dia fico mais admirado!

Campos-Henrique disse...

4 SEMANAS SEM POSTAR NADA? QUE PASSA?

TÔ TRISTE